Info Lowongan Pekerjaan Petambangan Jakarta Terbaru Juni 2015, PT Bara Indah Sinergi; 4 positions
Reconciliate, combine, analyze, and report all costs in projects through operational control, manage petty cash and operational finance & accounting in projects to provide complete, accurate, and on time information of costs to users in order to facilitate the improvement of effectiveness and efficiency of operations in projects based on budget plan.
• Education minimum S1 (graduate) of Finance /Accounting
• Age minimum 25 years.
• Having experience at minimum of 3 years in the same position and minimum 2 years experience in coal mining company.
• Understand the mining process.
• Having capability to make and analyze financial reports.
• Having capability to negotiate.
• Able to operate computer.
• Able to communicate in English.
• Accurate in numbers, honest, persistent, hard worker, and able to work independently as well as in team.
• Assertive, self-motivated, problem-solver, able to work under minimum supervision, and strong leadership.
• Ready to be assigned on site of projects (Kalimantan Area)