The Martabe Gold Mine has strong support from the Indonesian Central, Provincial and Local Governments and the communities of Batangtoru. The Company believes that mines should be developed, operated and decommissioned in a manner that is socially responsible. Caring for our people, the communities in which we conduct our business and the environment is our philosophy, and the core that underpins the way we conduct business.”
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
This position will be based at Martabe site working on schedule 4 weeks on; 2 weeks off and reports directly to the Engineer- Short Term Planning.
The role of Junior Engineer Short Term Planning is :
• Ensure operation of contractor follow PTAR Operational plan and standard of Safety, Health, Environmental and Community
• Ensure compliance of Kepmen 555.K/26/M.PE/1995 regarding General Mining Occupational Safety And Health and related Regulations during contractor operational activity
• Assist superior in short term planning to ensure pit operations can be carried out to deliver ore at the required tonnes and grades to the process plant, as well as waste required for TSF construction
• Monitor and manage the mining contractor as per mining contract, effective use of plant and equipment, and achievement of targets
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience :
1. Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering. Preferably POP certified.
2. Knowledge and practical experience of related mining software, preferably Surpac
3. Well and rounded knowledge of mining operations preferably open pit hard rock mines, familiarity with drilling & blasting and projects works will be an advantage
4. Knowledge of production tracking and reporting
5. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas.
6. Competence in speaking, reading and writing English.
7. Reasonable level of problem solving, hands on approach, able to motivate and lead sub-ordinate.
8. High level of computer literacy skills in Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point
9. High commitment to PTAR standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance
10. Good interpersonal and communication skills