Info Lowongan Kerja & Karir Pertambangan Terbaru Juni 2014, PT Petrosea Tbk; 6 positions
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Provide commercial/contracts management expertise to Management and clients, including auditing documents for compliance and offer a legal perspective to all situations that may expose company to risk in order to enhance company’s effectiveness and efficiencies in term of minimising such risk in commercial/contracts.
1. Requires travel to Project Locations as required
2. Vendor/suppliers/subcontractor meetings and visits
3. Interface with commercial/legal service providers
4. Audits investigations
5. Risk and exposure due diligence
6. Min. Bachelor Degree from Engineering
7. Min. 5 years experiences in contract / commercial
1. Review and analyse contracts at the Tender stage, giving input to the Bid Manager regarding the contract composition/legalities and any qualifications required in order to align conditions to Petrosea contracting guidelines
2. Review and develop appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximise commercials effectiveness
3. Drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to Project Managers in resolving contractual issues with the Client/vendors
4. Organize and manage variations and claims to their scope of work and successfully negotiate these to settlement, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement.
5. Monitor and control contract implementation to ensure that the Client and Petrosea follow the contractual requirements of the contract such that Petrosea is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
6. Evaluate and analyse all legal aspects of commercial documents/contracts and manage such to stay abreast of commercial change/risk
7. Evaluate and conduct restructuring of internal documents to ensure all company’s documents are in accordance with the Petrosea Contracting Principles and management of commercial contracts.